The feature-packed Showmobile is so versatile, so easy to transport, so fast to set up, you can use it to put on any event anywhere. And because of its mobility, Showmobile won’t permanently alter the natural beauty of your parks. Showmobile brings built-in excitement to concerts, political rallies, speeches, dances, parades, sporting events, fairs, graduations and festivals – big or small, any event will be a better event.
In consideration for rental of the Showmobile, the Renter shall pay to the Association:
- Initial day rental rate $800.00
- Additional day rental rate $650.00
- Delivery & Pick-up charge $600.00 (Note that the delivery and pick-up charge is separate from the initial day rental rate and the additional day rental rate.)
- Out of town must add $2.00 per kilometer, both ways, to the delivery and pick-up charges.
- All deliveries and pick-ups will be done by Auto Rescue.
- Previous Renters must pay the Association a 50% deposit upon execution of this contract before delivery arrangements are made for the Showmobile.
- New Renters must pay the Association in full (100%) upon execution of this contract before delivery arrangements are made for the Showmobile.
- Renters are responsible to provide a sufficient truck to pick-up and return equipment. When picking-up or returning rented equipment from the Events Edmonton office, renters are responsible to load and unload the equipment to and from their vehicle.
- Renters must have comprehensive General Liability Insurance sufficient to cover replacement of equipment rented, and must provide documentation naming Events Edmonton as an additional insured.
- All equipment, merchandise or props must be cleaned before they are returned. A cleaning charge of $50.00 an hour will be charged if items are not clean and dry when returned.
- A damage deposit of a minimum $200.00 must be received at time of pick-up.
- All pickup and drop offs must be done during regular business hours. (8:30 am to 4:30 pm) Monday – Friday (excluding holidays).