Events Edmonton partners with Edmonton-based charities & non-profits to help grow their awareness and raise funds for their organizations.
The Taste of Edmonton Community Fund
In 2015, Events Edmonton established the Taste of Edmonton Community Fund to help create and support local initiatives with a focus on:
- Providing reliable access to a sufficient quantity of affordable and nutritious food.
- Assisting young people to become successful in learning and in life.
- Reducing and/or eliminating poverty in the greater Edmonton area.
Every year, the equivalent value of donated Taste of Edmonton tickets are added to the fund to help grow its contributions to the community. The fund generates a net income that is donated on behalf of Taste of Edmonton to one deserving organization that is working to improve our community and help those in need.
Charities & Non-Profits
Events Edmonton partners with Edmonton-based charities & non-profits to help grow their awareness and raise funds for their organizations. Our festival provides charitable groups and non-profits with a platform to promote their organization’s initiatives while receiving an honorarium. Groups, that wish to take part, provide volunteers to help run certain areas of the festival. We do our best to take care of every volunteer by providing:
- Taste of Edmonton tickets
- Snacks and beverages from our volunteer patio
- Taste of Edmonton swag (t-shirts, hats, etc)
- Free Proserve and ProTect online course. This certification is valid for five years, in your name, and is accepted at any venue or festival with alcohol service
- Training and orientation
- Fun, food, music, and meeting new people
Over $65,000 in honorariums were distributed to 16 local charities & non-profits in 2017.
2018 Charities & Non-Profits
|FIJI Chapter of Phi Gamma Delta||North Edmonton Seniors Association||Southwest Seniors Association||Terwillegar Riverbend Soccer Association|
|Canadian Progress Club||Golden Key International Honours Society||iHuman||Terwillegar Riverbend Advisory Council|
|St. Albert Rugby Football Club||Rockers Athletic Club||The Mustard Seed||Alumni & Friends of Golden Bears Wrestling Society|
|Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton & Area||Delta Chi||Hope Mission||Global Country|
If your organization would like to become a service club for Taste of Edmonton 2019, contact:
- Sherri Mulcahy
- Visit our enquiry form to send Sherri a message
- 780-423-2822 ext.22